Created in partnership with Crombie REIT, Zephyr is a community of homes that set a new standard for urban, green and sustainable living in one of Canada’s great neighbourhoods, the West End.
Zephyr will create a new typology for the West End, and will set a new standard for livability, offering amenities, retail and common areas beyond a typical rental building.
Features & Amenities
- Light Oak Flooring
- Matte black kitchen with contrasting white stone countertop and backsplash
- Kohler bathroom fixtures
- Tile finishing for bathroom floors and wet walls
- In-Suite Laundry
- Operable windows throughout the suites for fresh air
- Heating and air conditioning
- LEED gold equivalent building
- Full Kitchen Appliance Packages
- Cycle Club bikeshare program
- Two level fitness facility with outdoor area
- Rooftop amenity space in each tower with lounge areas and barbeques
- Dog run and relief area with a wash station
- Library and study space
- Indoor/Outdoor amenity lounge with kitchen, TV area and lounge
- Outdoor children's play area
- Rooftop outdoor gym
- On-site building manager
- Secured gated parkade with electric vehicle charging stations
- Underground secure bike parking
- Private residential lobbies for each tower
- 4 Elevators, with separate elevator lobbies for each tower
Available at Monthly Rate
- Secure gated underground parking
- Modo car share
- Bike Storage
The amenities at Zephyr offer far more than a typical rental building, we have designed our offering to support and enrich daily life.
To enliven the streetscape of the Davie Street project, Westbank and Crombie REIT have commissioned Vancouver artist Neil Campbell to create a lighting installation for the building's Davie Street facade. The installation entitled, `Zephyr', will animate screens of state-of-the-art LEDs that have been designed to highlight the three-storey podium. Inspired by beautiful natural environment and the colours and light of the West End, Campbell's piece will act as a living canvas generating a colourful and rhythmic work with the aim of celebrating the neighbourhood's vibrant and enduring character.
Zephyr Cycle Club
The Zephyr Cycle Club is an in-building bike sharing program which will provide a fleet of 20 custom designed electric bikes to resident members. The goal of the cycle club is to provide an electrified alternative to owning a car when living downtown. The Zephyr Cycle Club will provide a mobility solution that not only responds to the climate emergency and effectively removes cars from the road but it also provides a sense of community and wellness that is integral to every Westbank Living project.
Extensive Indoor and Outdoor Amenities
With Zephyr, we are attempting to create a community in the building that would also help strengthen the surrounding community in the West End. To achieve this, we are integrating spaces both public and private that will bring people together: the homes at Zephyr are above a new expanded Safeway that will be an important grocery store amenity for the neighbourhood. The project will bring new retail to the streetscape within Zephyr, an expansive terrace and indoor amenity space on the third level joins the project's two towers and featuring a fitness centre, yoga studio, a resident's library and study space, and indoor/outdoor lounge with a kitchen and TV area, a dog run and an outdoor children's play area are some of the amenities featured in the project.