At 1770 Pendrell, in Vancouver's West End, we have envisioned beautifully-designed homes for lease, overlooking English Bay.
The homes at 1770 Pendrell feature the same high-quality design and interior finishings that characterize a Westbank residential home for sale.
Features & Amenities
- Light Oak Flooring
- Matte Black Kohler Fixtures
- Custom Designed Wood Veneer and Glass Kitchens
- Quartz Countertops
- Fully Tiled Walls in Washrooms
- Custom Oversized Medicine Cabinets
- Sheer blinds throughout and black-out blinds in master bedrooms of most homes
- Full Kitchen Appliance Packages
- In-Suite Laundry
- Rooftop Terrace with BBQ and dining area
- Japanese Landscaping & Children’s Play Area
- Amenity Pavilion & Gym
- Public Art, Still Standing by Samuel-Roy-Bois
- Parcel Lockers
- Pet Washing Station
- Electrical Vehicle Charging Stations
- On-site Building Manager
Available at Monthly Rate:
- Secure underground parking
- Bike storage
- Storage lockers
- Modo Carshare
The amenities at 1770 Pendrell are programmed to complement its setting downtown, close to nature and the seaside of English Bay.
Still Standing is a folding screen live structure made up of aluminum "shingles" evoking the cedar shakes of the old west end houses, First Nations plank houses and fish scales.
The Fitness Centre at 1770 Pendrell is curated by HOUSE Concepts and features a Yoga Studio, Gym and will offer complimentary fitness classes for residents.
A resident Amenity Kitchen is accessible through the lobby, with sliding doors opening outdoors onto 1770 Pendrell's Japanese landscaping.