Calgary is in the midst of a transformative shift. The Residences at TELUS Sky are the next stage of the city’s evolution. The Flexibility of a hotel, the comfort of home. Creative living spaces for short or long - term stay.
The flexibility of a hotel, the comfort of a home
Homes for Lease - Move-In Ready
The Residences at TELUS Sky is a place that gives residents a home with all the flexibility and service of a hotel: If they want to stay one or two months, they have a kitchen, bedroom and a proper living room, with the space to entertain. If they need to leave for a week and return, they can leave their bags. We have produced a collection of beautiful and functional homes for our residents, with short-term or long-term rental options providing ultimate flexibility.
Our creative living space starts where everyone else’s penthouse level ends. Led by Bjarke Ingels Group, each furnished home will include custom Italian furniture by B&B Italia, speciﬁc to each space.
Features & Amenities
- Interiors by BIG
- Matte Black Kohler Fixtures
- Custom Designed Kitchens
- Quartz Countertops
- Home Technology powered by TELUS including Optic TV, WiFi and Smart Homes
- Kohler bathroom fixtures
- Sheer blinds throughout and black-out blinds in master bedrooms of most homes
- Full Kitchen Appliance Packages
- Spectacular views
- In-Suite Laundry
- Stunning 11-storey atrium and living green wall, enhancing air quality and creating a unique arrival experience for the building
- Private Residential Entrance & Elevators
- Shared in-building conference facility
- A comprehensive fitness facility on level 16 that will be accessible directly from the residential elevators.
- Public Art, Northern Lights by Douglas Coupland
- Direct bridge access to the +15 pedestrian network
- Car washing service
- 24-hour valet service
- Bike storage
- On-site Concierge
Available at Monthly Rate:
- Secure underground parking
- EV stalls
Art by world renowned artist Douglas Coupland by night. World class architecture from Bjarke Ingels by day. Residents at TELUS Sky will have a memorable experience from booking and arrival to departure.
A building that beautifully transitions from day to night with a digital art façade designed by Douglas Coupland.
The Residences at TELUS Sky will offer a comprehensive fitness facility on level 16 that will be accessible directly from the residential elevators. The offering will include top the line fitness equipment and a group fitness studio which will offer revolving dynamic programming.
The world is becoming ever more connected with each passing day, and while smart devices within smart homes are popular, they are far from ubiquitous.