A collection of beautiful homes above an intimate, curated venue, Blood Alley is both a place to live and a canvas for living. A cultural destination for creatives and creators. A home for those who want to experience artistry, everyday.
The curated collection of indoor and outdoor amenities at Blood Alley are designed to bring inspiration to daily life.
Features & Amenities
Home Specifications and Features
- High performance triple glazed operable windows throughout the suites
- Select suites with 40 sq. ft. terraces and balconies
- Feature brick heritage facade
- Architecture by Henriquez Partners Architects
- Interior Design by Leckie Studio Architecture + Design
- Blomberg 24” Front Load Washer and Dryer
- Baseboard heating & In-suite ERV system for air flow optimization
- High-speed internet
- White washed oak flooring
- Quartz countertops with terrazzo finish
- Frigidaire 24" built-in dishwashwer
- Frigidaire 27" wall oven with 30" built-in cooktop
- 30" microwave hood combination
- Blomberg 24" built-in refrigerator with bottom freezer
- Kohler kitchen faucet
- Built-in bathtub/shower combo
- Tile finishing for floors and wet walls
- Kohler fixtures (sink, faucet, toilet, tub and shower)
- Private residential lobby entrance
- Secure access controlled, integrated parcel delivery lockers
- Contemporary lobby replicating the original bar of the Stanley Hotel, with white finishes throughout
- 2 elevators and 1 dedicated bike elevator
- High-speed passenger elevators provide direct access from parkade to residential levels
- Residential elevators feature high quality porcelain tile flooring, glass and metal feature wall
The amenities at Blood Alley offer far more than a typical building, we have designed our offering to support and enrich daily life.
Music & Cultural Venue
Blood Alley Music and Cultural venue will be a place where musicians, dancers, performers, artists, creatives and innovators of all kinds can contribute what they have to offer this city. We envision a space for much more than music. If there is a fundamental premise to Blood Alley, it would be to add new layers of culture and complexity to Vancouver.
The Murals at Blood Alley
The project features murals by local artists including James Harry and Lauren Brevner as well as iconic Canadian author/artist Douglas Coupland.
For complete living, Blood Alley offers complimentary WiFi and moving service, pet-friendly amenities, a fitness centre, a lobby & gathering place, a music & listening room amenity lounge, rooftop amenity terrace & lounge and the Westbank Cycle Club, a first of its kind electric bike share program.